Frequently Asked Questions
It's easy — work with us! All the prices you see here are almost exactly what the factory would charge you. No middlemen, no middlemen uncharges — that's the future of wholesale.
We work directly with factories thanks to an experienced sourcing team that's present in every country we work in. They visit the factories personally and establish relationships that allow you, the customer, to buy directly from the factories' own inventories rather than a wholesaler who simply stockpiles the inventory for the factory. Taking out that middleman allows us to deliver quality gear for nearly factory prices. It's that simple.
We strive to consolidate and ship all orders within ten days of receiving them; during periods of higher order volume, we may take longer as we strive to ensure every order receives rigorous quality control.
We don't — but it's for a good reason! Consolidating your order and shipping directly to you allows us to fulfill orders much faster as well as provide air shipping at a highly discounted rate — or for free on certain order sizes. Plus, it allows you to do a quality control check and enjoy even better margins.
When your order is fulfilled by our consolidation department, you'll receive a notification as well as tracking information to watch your package make its way around the world, right to you.
We do not at the moment, our pilot program has now ended and we are evaluating how to implement this in the future.
Returns, Refunds & Customer Service
Every order enjoys a no-questions asked return policy for the 30-days following your receipt of your package - you will just be required to pay for the return shipping cost.
We try our best to ensure every order is flawless, but if your order arrives less than perfect — wrong items, missing items or broken pieces — we will issue a refund or send you the correct or missing items for free. Please note that we are not responsible for losses incurred as a result of delayed shipping.
Our staff is here to help you on chat, email, Facebook or over the phone Monday through Friday, 9-5PM PST.
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later - with no interest! When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we will process your order just like you paid in full, but you will have only paid a fraction of the cost.
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout.
- New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to login.
- Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction.
- As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
- Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
- No interest or processing fees are charged to you - as long as you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!
Sezzle will not have an impact on your credit - they do not perform hard credit checks. Instead, they perform "soft checks" by reviewing your credit score as part of their risk check.
Your security is of utmost importance to us too! Sezzle undergos quarterly scans and yearly audits to ensure your data is safely stored in our systems – and to maintain compliance at the highest level in the Payment Card Industry (PCI): PCI Level 1.
To use Sezzle, you must be 18 years or older* and have a valid phone number based out of either the United States or Canada.
You will also need to have an email address as well as a payment method ready at checkout - we accept all major debit and credit cards, and you can also link a bank account directly. At this time, prepaid cards are not able to be used to place orders, but you can use them to pay off existing orders.
*You must be 19 years or older in Alabama, or if you are a ward of the state and live in Nebraska.
You can either sign up and get your account set up directly through the Sezzle website, or you can sign up as you check out at a merchant's site! Either option will walk you through the same signup process.
To get signed up, you will need to have a working phone number based out of the US or Canada, as well as a payment method (debit/credit card or bank account) to link to your account.
To get signed up, click here, or to get started shopping, check out our Store Directory here!
We try to offer all applicants a simple payment plan through Sezzle, but unfortunately, we’re not always able to approve every order. Our system assesses every order individually, taking into account your available funds, outstanding orders, and the total cost of the order you’re trying to place. If you’re not approved for any reason, we’ll notify you right away.Here are a few reasons you may have been denied:
- Insufficient funds. Typically, we check to make sure you have at least 25% of the total order cost available at the time you place an order.
- Too new to Sezzle. The longer you use Sezzle, the better your chances of getting approved. Usually, we’re less restrictive after the first six weeks.
- Outstanding balance(s). The amount you owe on previous orders and the number of open orders on your account both impact your chances of being approved by Sezzle. Paying off your outstanding balances can improve your chances of getting approved.
- Order value. Reducing the total cost of your order, or splitting it into two or three smaller transactions, can improve your chances of getting approved.
- Payments linked to your account. Adding another debit or credit card to your Sezzle account helps us understand your repayment ability, which can help get you approved.
- Keep in mind: Just because you’re not approved today, doesn’t mean you won’t be tomorrow. Every order is unique – so keep using Sezzle!
For More Information About Sezzle please browse Sezzle's FAQ's here https://sezzle.com/faq/shopper or reach out via email to [email protected]
We're driven by a California-based team of experienced supply chain leaders, with offices in the same countries we source from. You can rest assured that no matter what time it is, our staff members are working hard to bring your order to fruition.
We work with a variety of factory partners who've produced more goods than they're able to sell. Our production team scours these factories' inventories, looking for high-quality merchandise that we can bring to you at better-than-wholesaler price.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
One of our awesome team members is just a message away, ready to answer your questions.Contact Us